Lending Library of Books and DVD’s on Health
To Borrow an Item:
- Below is a complete list of our Books and DVD’s (An email of the list is also available upon request).
- Call 321-972-6254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond ASAP.
- We will arrange for the most convenient fulfillment of your request.
- Books: 30-day limit. (50 cents / day thereafter. You may request a short extension on books at the end of 30 days)
- DVD’s: 14-day limit. (50 cents / day thereafter.)
- Items must not be loaned to anyone other than the person listed borrowing the item.
- Returns may be made to the front office at Forest Lake Church OR directly to Dena Guthrie.
- Attach a sticky note to the cover of the item with “For Dena Guthrie” and include the form that will accompany the item.
- Late or Lost Items: If the borrower exceeds return limits by 7 days or more without an approved extension you will be asked to give the full replacement value to Dena Guthrie. Others may be waiting for the item borrowed.